Nikki and the Robots
Alternative Payment Methods
Our default payment service provider PayPal often does not require you to have a PayPal account or a credit card. You can see all the options given to you after pressing the "Buy Now" button.
We offer three experimental payment alternatives to using your bank account, credit card or PayPal:
For now, we process Bitcoin payments manually. Either first send an email to email@example.com and second transfer your payment to the Bitcoin address
1693FQSx33ErSiLbSz3CqdrR8oF3ufF3ez (QR code below) or ask us to generate a new address for you.
The minimal sum is 0.5 BTC.
Your email should contain:
- The email address you want to use for your account.
- Your attribution name (default "Anonymous")
- How much BTC you sent to us.
- Which Bitcoin address you used.
We will then manually check the data and have our server generate a key for you. If you don’t receive anything within 24 hours, please check your spam folder and then write to us.
Rather than paying for a Story Episodes key, we offer you the following deal: You can create a video of a person playing the free part of the game for the first time and trade that video for two Story Episodes keys for you and the player.
This is a rather experimental deal; we don't really know, how this will turn out. We might change the conditions of this deal in the future or revoke our offer completely.
The video should give a good impression of the genuine reaction of someone playing the free part of the game for the first time.
- The following criteria should be met:
- The video should be at least 3 minutes long.
- The video should have english, german, russian, japanese or spanish language or subtitles.
- The player mustn't be forced to play or play longer than he or she wants.
- The video should be in the highest resolution that you can reasonably process and upload.
- The video should show the screen and the face and fingers of the player.
- The audio should contain the players voice and the game sounds. Music is optional.
- You should encourage the player beforehand to speak their mind while playing.
- You shouldn't interact with the player unless they talk to or ask you.
- If the player talks only very little while playing, a short interview where the player talks about their experience should be included.
- The video has to be published under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
- The video has to be created by yourself.
At last: Feel free to be creative. If your video does not comply with some of these criteria for a good reason, we won't be too picky.
If you have any questions about this, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indirect credit card payment
You can ask a friend or relative with a bank, credit card or PayPal account to pay for you (the buyer’s email address does not have to match the PayPal account’s email address).
There are also pre-paid credit cards available, both locally (ask at a supermarket, kiosk or gas station) and online (for example Ukash Neo or 3V. Please let us know if these systems worked for you or if you know of other alternatives.